Advanced Collision Repair
2200 Auto Park Way Ste. E
Escondido, CA 92029
Business Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
We work with all insurance companies
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Why Trust Advanced Collision Repair?
- I-Car Gold Certified
- Volvo Certified
- GM Certified
- Honda Certified
- Mazda Certified
- Audi Certified
Why Trust Us
We are also Certified in Aluminum Welding!
We have 25 years of experience in Unibody and Conventional Frame Repair. Our Facility has 21 working Repair Bays, over 2,500 Square Feet.
- Our goal is to work closely with our customers and insurance companies to repair the customers vehicle with quality in mind.
- All estimates are computer generated with the latest updated information. We utilize both CCC Pathways and Mitchell E-claims in conjunction with Ultramate Estimating systems.
- Digital imaging is available for both the customer and the insurance company upon request.
- Our quality staff includes three on site owners, a shop manager, two fulltime estimators and an office manager in charge of customer service.
- Our staff is experienced in dealing with all insurance companies to ensure your claim is handled properly and promptly.
- Our facility is equipped with all of the latest equipment necessary to repair our customer’s vehicles to pre-accident condition. This includes 2 Garmat downdraft paint booths, 1 reverse flow booth, and four Blackhawk frame machines capable of repairing full frame vehicles, (trucks, SUVs), and unibody structured vehicles. We use Dupont Waterbase Paint. (Environmentally Friendly)
All workmanship is completely guaranteed for as long as the vehicle is registered to the customer. We are committed to customer satisfaction through quality and timely repairs. We make every effort to help keep confusion and stress minimal during the entire vehicle repair process. From helping you contact the responsible insurance company, to finalizing repairs on your vehicle, we are dedicated to customer care.